BODY PART TARGETED: BOTTOM (GLUTES) AND REAR THIGHS (HAMSTRINGS)
- Lie on your back, bend your left leg and place your foot on the floor.
- Extend your right leg at a 45º angle and keep your knees together.
- Lift your bottom up off the floor.
- Lower your bottom back down towards the ground, but don’t let it touch the floor.
- Repeat one set on the left, and then switch over to the right.
- TIP: Make sure you keep your hips level.
Beginners should aim for two sets of ten to 15 repetitions. If you’re fit, do two sets of 20 repetitions.