BODY PART TARGETED: BOTTOM (GLUTES)
- It’s easy to do, but very effective.
- Kneel on all fours
- Lift your left knee off the floor and flex your left foot (this is the starting position).
- Raise your left knee several inches higher, then lower it in a controlled movement back to the starting position.
- Complete one set of pulses and then hold the top position for several seconds.
- Perform your second set.
- Repeat with the right leg.
- TIP: Don’t hyper-extend (over arch) your lower back.
Beginners should aim for two sets of ten to 15 repetitions. If you’re fit, do two sets of 20 repetitions.